Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Risk and the First Kiss


Her Story

July 18, 2006, 6 months after our first date, I invited him for dinner at Cloud 9 in Antipolo. The moment of truth. It felt like everything is falling into place. The night sky full of stars, perfect seat location overlooking the city, a de javu (when we were in the car, I felt that it happended before), and most specially a string quartet. It was one of the most romantic night of my life. Though I felt extremely anxious then.

The moment came. I told him how I appreciate his presence in my life. How I felt loved. How I am still struggling on trusting a new person and letting him into my life. It will be a big risk. It's like standing from a mountaintop where you can see nothing but sea of clouds then jumping into it without knowing where to fall. But I told him, "will take that risk. I will take that risk with you. And it's a yes, I am wiling to be your girlfriend." :)

July 18, 2006. We became official. Then, our first kiss. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment